Sunday, January 23, 2011

My Favorite Things

There are a few things that I absolutely love.

..Actually, there are a lot of things that I absolutely love.

This is just four of those things.

1. Swiss Swatch watch, $50, swatch.com

I LOVE THIS WATCH. That is all.

2. Teen Vogue, 1 year subscription $10, teenvogue.com

I started subscribing to Teen Vogue when I was 13 and I've scoured the pages, consuming every single word and picture on every single page from cover to cover ever since. It's definitely worth those ten bucks a year. But, if you're reading this blog, you probably already know about the amazing things the magazine contains.

3. H&M nailpolish, Miss Stone Heart, only in stores (I'm pretty sure)

This shade is so awesome. It's a gray color and I absolutely love it. Normally I wouldn't think gray would be a very good nail color but since it matches almost anything, I've fallen in love with it. You should definitely give it a try.

4. Sephora makeup kit, about $50, sephora.com

I got it basically for the eyeshadows because I love experimenting with colors. It includes 84 shades, as well as 60 shades of lip gloss, 6 shades of blush, eyeliner, lipliner, and all of the appropriate brushes.

Well, these are just four things that I absolutely love, and I just thought I'd share them with you.

XO,

Kathryn

7 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to look at and comment my blog! It means a lot!
XO, Kathryn